Our orientation class started for school today. That was very good. Originally we were going to have two weeks of immersion excursions and then two weeks of phonetics. The whole class wants to move at a quicker pace and so we are going to do them together. That will be wonderful for me. For our immersion excursions we have to write up small reports and take pictures. I think that I will post those on my blog. That will give you an idea of what I am up to. I am doing much better now that I feel like I have something to do. I just don’t do that well with a lot of down time.
I will try to post an immersion excursion tomorrow. I think I will go to the central market and a café. I hope you enjoy reading about my life and random thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment