



Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment! I feel like my living room is basically completed for now. With the exception of some boxes that are comming in two months. My kitchen is also done. Those two rooms I'm enjoying very much. Unfortunatly my bedroom is very bare. My bed will not arrive for another 8 days or so. Right now I'm only showing you a picture of my desk. So when you get an e-mail from me you know right where I'm sitting. My apartment is very American. It hardly looks Russian at all. Originally that was not my intention but that is how it turned out. I do like it this way. In my living room on the wall you see a quilt that my wonderful friend made me. On the oposite wall are two pictures that my mom bought me just before I left. I couldn't get a good picture of them. I just hung those today. I finally found a tape that would not rip up the new wallpaper. They help to make my apartment a home for me. Enjoy! Setting these few rooms up has certainly exhausted me.
3 comments:
PTL regarding the Lawsuit!!!
Glad you are getting settled in. Do indeed take time for yourself to adjust, I am sure there are lots of opportunities to be busy but if you are not in a good place personally those things will not be profitable in the long run.
Keep us posted!
Stuart Stanfill
Hey Sarah, the apartment looks great. Glad to see that you are settling in so nicely. =) Sarah Beth
Hey Sarah, I am really glad to hear that everything is going so well with you. I love the updates on what you are doing. It makes my life seem so boaring. I love being a mom right now and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you and I miss you. I can't wait to see you again someday. Your apartments looks wonderful. I hope you have a great time and i will try and right more. Are we allowed to send you pictures I have tons of pictures to send if i can or if i can remember. This pregnancy has been kind of hard so I have a alot of stress on my body. I am so glad to hear that you are doing good in Russia so far. Have fun and you go girl.
Love Karen
Post a Comment