Friday, September 22, 2006

A Top Ten List

I have received a couple of wonderful care packages from a great person. If any of you are wondering if I like getting care packages, I do! For your convenience I have assembled a top ten list of things someone could send me. Do what you wish with it.

10. Microwave popcorn
9. Books in English, any good book, or even a hometown newspaper
8. Seasoning packets with English instructions
7. Crunchy Skippy peanut butter
6. Instant pudding
5. Dry drink mixes like iced tea and lemonade
4. A warm cozy full sized blanket
3. New worship CD’s
2. Kid’s drawings
1. Letters and pictures, any kind of mail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So with this great list, where is the address we can send all these things? :) I know just how you feel about care packages. Isn't it amazing how great they make you feel, even if they aren't much of anything. I didn't get many in HK but was always amazed by how nice it was to even just get a snail mail letter.