Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bunnies, Friends, and a Chicken!




These pictures are to show you that even though life is hard for me there are good moments too. Today my team leaders Jerry and Kim took me to a good friends house. He raises bunnies and here are a few pictures of the bunnies and Jerry and Kim. There is also a picture of a chicken because Sergei said "Sarah, chicken's don't interest you!" So I had to take a picture of him holding one of his chickens. The baby bunnies just opened their eyes today for the first time. They are ten days old. I had a great time today with friends and bunnies. I was able to get out of the house for quite a few hours which made the day even better. We had a meeting this morning and then a wonderful and huge lunch together. Can you guess what we had for lunch? Enjoy the first pictures I've taken of myself in Russia, this year at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do they eat all the bunny's? :( cuz they would make really nice pet:) Remember dad's cousin what's her name had a pet bunny...Barbra. Anyways, I was just wondering:)

Luv ya, Kristin:P