I have a request to put out there. I have met some 10-13 year old girls in my building. They are very nice and want to talk to me more. My language just isn’t too great yet. I was thinking maybe I could teach them a craft or a game. Do any of you have a suggestion? If there are any young girls out there I’d like to hear from you! Maybe some of you Sunday school teachers and moms could ask your kids for me. Any feedback would be great.
2 comments:
I really enjoy your blog, and all of the pictures. I particularly like when you write of the Gramas, and your neighbors in the apartment. I look forward to more pictures as the seasons progess, seeing you deepen your friendships...perhaps as time passes, you will be able to share a picture of the gramas, and the little girls you are befriending! With prayers for blessins
Hi Sarah;
Wish I could help, my girls were like tomboys, and the boys would be of little help as well. I was curious about the number of autos and what the parts and repair situation is in your town.
Thanks, Jim
Post a Comment