Monday, September 11, 2006

Dancing?!

Well this is the Golden Apple Festival Part 2. As I was walking around durring the festival I noticed a type of Maypole. I went over to watch the children dance. Then partway through the dance they pulled people from the crowd to join them. I was one of the special people the pulled forward. Normally I would hate this. For some reason it didn't seem to bother me. It actually excited me. I followed what others were doing and did the simple dance. My friend Blythe did take a picture of me but evidently it didn't turn out too well. The boy that I was with was not very excited. He really wasn't helpful either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love picturing you dancing and having a good time. I wish I was there to dance with you.

Kristin

Kiwi said...

Zrastvootye Sarah! Kak dela? I am enjoying your blog -- Hope our paths cross again some day. With love and best wishes, Kate (Kiwi in Denmark)