Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm a Yearling

Today was the last day of my first year of language school! In the words of my director we are no longer cubs but we are yearlings. Now we must take care of the new cubs. It was somewhat of a bitter sweet day for me. One of our classmates has already left for good and in August our class might be split into two new classes with other new students. We have had such an amazing class that I'm sad to see it change. I am also thrilled to be done with one year!
So what do I do now? Relax? Hardly, this next week plus I am busy every day with all sorts of errands, as well as some fun stuff. I leave on my visa trip and vacation July 7. That is when the real fun will start.
To commemorate my yearling status I decided to change the look of my blog yet again.

No comments: