Today I went south to the Black Sea with some friends. We had a wonderful time sunbathing and playing in the water. It was a beautiful drive. It was through what I would call hills, but evidentally others call them mountains. Whatever you call them they were gorgious and green. There were stands all along the road selling honey and nuts. I'm not sure why but there were dozens of them. The beach was in this small resort town unlike any I've seen in Russia. They had an old wooden fort and a very nice looking museum. The beach looked like the Jersy Shore. There was a paved sidewalk, souviners, carnival rides, and the whole shabang. The beach was mostly rocky, the only downside, but at least the rocks were smooth. The weather was probably in the 80's and the water was just a little coller. It all felt wonderful. Now I'm paying for my day in the sun with a burn. Hopefully it will turn into a tan, I don't want to peel.
I've sat here waiting for my pictures to upload for about 20 minutes. I'm sorry but I guess I'll just have to try again another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment