Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm back

I know I have been away for awhile. Trust me, I didn't want to go. I just got my computer back today after over three weeks of repairs. Hopefully computer problems are done with for quite awhile. I went over to Jenya's house after school today, he's the computer guy. We looked at my computer and figured out what programs I would need. While we were talking, all in Russian, about the different programs he asked me why Americans like AOL so much. I told him I didn't know becuase I've never used it. He was also asking me about Mac programs. On the field here there is a debate going on as to whether Mac's or PC's are better. After all of my problems I would be perfectly happy to make the switch. I asked him what he thought was better. He said Mac is the best. Windows is suseptable to too many viriouses and PC's are the most dangerous computers to have on the internet. So I think my next computer will be a Mac, after all that was the very first computer I was ever on, way back in the fourth grade.
I am sure there are lots of things that have happened in the past few weeks that I could have written about, but honestly I forgot what they were. So we'll just have to start from this point forward. I do want to say two things.
HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY!
I meant to write a mothers day blog and then my computer crashed. I have a wonderful mom and grandmothers. I love you and miss you.
Secondly, I'm praying for you Aunt Char and I hope you GET WELL SOON. I love you tremendously.
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Donnie and Blythe said...

Yea! You're back online!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, SOOOOO glad to hear it was just computer problems! I missed reading your blog and started checking several times a day. I was worried about you! (therefore, we also prayed a little extra for you!) So good to have you back with us! Also, I think I want a Mac next time too! They really integrate well with the photo programs and digital design software. Anyway, good to know you are safe.

Gail