

This weekend I was able to go to the Black Sea to visit a camp. There were some friends from the Rocky Mountains working at the camp. It was wonderful to see friendly faces and to get away from Krasnodar for the weekend. Krasnodar is great but it is always nice to go away, even for a short time. The Black Sea was beautiful. I didn't go swiming because it rained most of the time. The water wasn't too cold and I'm sure at the right time it would be wonderful to go swiming in. The beach was very rocky but there are sandy parts along the Black Sea.
The camp was very nice. They have done quite a bit of work to upgrade the camp. Many of the buildings are either new or remodeled. I think it must be a wonderful place to visit any time of year. The director has done a great job improving the facilities. The work team that is there now is building a sauna. Saunas are very big here in Russia. They are an important part of the culture. The camp is excited to have their sauna up and working.
No comments:
Post a Comment