-The weather here today is sunny and cool. It is probably in the fifties. What does that mean for my apartment? That means my apartment is in the fifties. With temperature like this I am thankful for my AC! "Why" you might wonder. Well I have just found out that my AC can also be a heater. So at least my I can lock myself up in my bedroom and stay warm. Praise the Lord for AC in the fall!
-Russian has different aspects of verbs. They have imperfective verbs, which is an ongoing or uncompleted action, and perfective verbs, which are completed. We do not have this disctiction in English so it is a bit confusing to my brain. Just wait, here is the blessing. In English instead of aspects we have 12 tenses! Russian only has past, present and future. There is the blessing, less conjugation. I never knew we had twelve cases.
No comments:
Post a Comment