Oksana and I, the thing behind my head is a plug just so you know.
Masha and IToday I was meeting with Oksana my language helper in my room. Were were huddled up in my room because I have a small heater in there. The city heat still wasn't turned on, that's right I said wasn't. When Masha my new room mate, for lack of a better word, came home. Mahsa had brought us each three roses. She wanted to take pictures of us. So I hope you enjoy pictures from the photo shoot on my bed. Yes the heat is finally on in Krasnodar! No more freezing cold nights, at least not for awhile.
Tomorrow I am off to Anapa, on the Black Sea, for our feild retreat. I am looking forward to seeing everyone, worshiping in English, praying together, games, swiming, and so much more. I'll probably be gone from blogging for about a week. I will come back though, at least I'll try to come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment