I know I haven't been very faithful latley in blogging. Trust me I have been writing. For the past few school days we have been given large writting assignments. First I had to write an essay on how Russia has changed since communism fell. This weekend I had to write the story of a famous person. I chose Mother Teresa. Then today my homework was to write about a famous Russian. Each of those has taken me over an hour. They have been very good practice for me. It puts all the grammar we have learned so far in to use. I am begining to realize how much we have learned.
I am not only writing in Russian though. I have been asked to speak at a camp this weekend. I had a weeks notice! So I have been working on putting for messages together in the midst of language school. Those general take longer than an hour. I still have one more to go.
Trust me I am writing it's just not showing up here at the moment.
1 comment:
good job girl! Wow, you have been busy. I pray that this weekend will go well for you. That is so cool that you can do all those things in Russian now. Wow!
Post a Comment