Monday, August 06, 2007

I guess I'm boring

Have you ever known someone whom you have very little in common with and conversation does not flow naturally? I know someone like that. Tonight Elizabeth came over again. I opened the door and she walked right in. I was going to try and be sneaky and just stand at the door while she returned my movies. I guess I'm not sneeky. After about ten minutes of very dull conversation she said my place was very quiet and she would be board if she lived here. Instead of being offended I was pleased. My mind thought oh that means she will want to leave! No it did not. I dropped many a hint that I was busy but it wasn't until I finally said I had to get back to work that she left ten minutes latter, after much silence. Believe me I was trying my best to come up with questions and ask them. She would give a brief respnse and then there was silence again. I asked 15 questions to her 1. That is not an exageration. Maybe she will need a break from my boringness for awhile. I do like her I just need more time to think of conversation starters.

No comments: