Right now our class is on a lesson about marriage. We are learning different vocabulary words and grammar that goes with marriage. For our homework this weekend I had to write out my parents “love story.” I also had to write out the characteristics I am looking for in a husband. I told my teacher that I didn’t want to do it because maybe God wants me to be single so I don’t want to think about marriage at the moment. She made me do it anyway.
Today in class I listened to Donnie and Blythe share the mushy things they like about each other. I am very glad that they are a couple I love and respect. It wasn’t too bad. It was very personal though. When it was my turn I shared my little list and I had one interesting mistake. I said I wanted my husband to be funny, meaning have a good sense of humor. Instead I said I wanted him to be funny looking. We all had a good laugh about my future funny looking husband. At least the mood was lightened.
No comments:
Post a Comment