Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Things could always be worse
The rest of my birthday went uphill. It certainly wasn't the best day for me but it also wasn't the worst. The rest of my weekend was spent studying for my big assesment on Monday. After the assesment I came home early. I threw in a load of laundry. When I went out on my balcony to hang my clothes up I saw a van parked in front of the apartment building next to me. I watched two men carry out a casket. There laid an old woman. There was a funural with an orthodox priest, flowers, singing and an open casket in view from my window. It was interesting to take a peak into this cultural event. I took a picture but I'm having trouble uploading it. Maybe another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment