Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Impatience

Well I decided I couldn’t wait any longer. I coughed for three hours in bed last night before taking a Tylenol PM. Even after that it wasn’t easy to fall asleep. This morning I called an American nurse who is living here in Krasnodar. Sure enough my suspicions were right on. I have bronchitis. A team mate of mine is out right now getting amoxicillin and an expectorant for me. Hopefully I will be better in a couple of days. You know it’s bad when you take the garbage out and have to take a rest as you walk back up the four flights of stairs. I had no breadth left.
I covet your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Glad to know you are getting some medical help. We are praying that you will soon feel much better. We appreciated your candor and description of your first Christmas and New Years in Russia. We are also grateful for the beautiful language helpers that God has supplied for you. May this be a year of growth in the grace and knowledge of Christ.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick. I'm praying for your health as well. I'm glad that you've gotten some medicine. Thanks for keeping us updated. We heard in church on Sunday that you got our package! That was fun for everyone to put together. The kids did such a good job with their ornaments and pictures for you. Thanks for mentioning the stars from the 4th-5th graders especially. I loved those. (Jaelynn has such good ideas!)

I'm glad you're able to work with children in the orphanage. You're so good with kids. Are you able to speak Russian with them yet?