I have been sick for about a week. I am at the point that I would go see a doctor if I were still living in America. Here in Russia that point has moved significantly. I won’t go into the details. I failed to get a doctors e-mail before I left the states. Here is my cry for help. If you are a doctor please give me your advice and possibly your e-mail, especially if you are Dr. Manini.
For about a week I have had a sore scratchy throat. It has progressed into a deep cough. I have begun coughing up colored flem, sorry for the depth of information. I have also been running a low grade temperature on and off. Now my breathing is short. When I first started to feel sick my eyes hurt when I blinked or shut them. That only lasted a couple of days. Right now I can feel fluid on my ears. I’m not achy at all. I’m coughing every couple of minutes now.
I can get antibiotics over the counter here I just don’t know what to get. Do you have any suggestions? I am allergic to Penicillin. If you feel more comfortable responding in e-mail my address is sarahrowley97@hotmail.com
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment