Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Break

Today I leave for our Russia field retreat. We are having the retreat on the Black Sea in a town called Anapa. I have been looking forward to this for quite awhile. I will be able to meet most of my team mates for the first time. I will also be able to relax and have a break from school, which I really need. I am looking forward to spiritual refreshment and times of worship. I am also looking forward to having a lot of fun. There will be games and swimming and basically things that families do on vacation. I love the family atmosphere so I think it will be great.
Please pray that this retreat will renew me and that I will come back excited and ready to start studying Russian again. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers. I will write again when I am back from retreat.

No comments: