
Today was a horrible day at school. When I get frustrated with school the worst thing you can do is push me. I need to be left alone. I have to process the information and have time to cool off. Well my teacher today kept pushing and pushing. For three straight hours we studied nothing but motion verbs and I kept getting more and more frustrated. If this had been in highschool I would have yelled at the teacher or ran out of the room crying. Instead I eventually ignored her. That didn't work because then she kept asking questions and I was so confused. Arrggghhhh.
I was
supposed to meet with my language helper after school. There was no way I could study motion verbs for another two hours. I had recieved a package slip earlier in the day so we met downtown to pick up my package. I got downtown a little early and one of the few people I know was downtown. I spent time with Gayla before Oksana came. I had to exchange money and of course they were on break when I went. Galya and I talked for half an hour and then went back. Then it took the lady 20 minutes to find my name in her computer. I don't know why she couldn't type it in again. It was not a good day.
Then Oksana and I went to get my package. I expected it to be one of my Christmas packages from my wonderful mom. It was from my church in Alaska. GVAC you are wonderful. They sent me things I didn't know I was missing. I am going to be feasting for weeks on really good food. The picture above is there bounty.
God knows how to turn a bad day good. I supose I should study my motion verbs now before I get hammered again tommorrow. Pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment