Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving


I had a wonderful thanksgiving. I went to a team mates house where almost 30 of us gathered. We had tons of food and fun. We fit into two rooms for the main meal. The kids ate in the kitchen and the adults ate in the living room. I had a good seat on the couch. You can see the empty spot. There were two full tables in the living room. After that it was a bit of a free for all with games, movies, talking, and walking off a few calories. Then it was back to eating with as many dessert options as you could ever want. The only downside to the day. Evidently I ate too much I woke up in the middle of the night very ill. I spent a significant amount of time over the toilet. I'm doing better now. Though I don't know that thanksgiving will ever be the same for me again.

No comments: