If you haven’t already noticed I am really stretching for things to blog about. Right now my life really isn’t that interesting. It is school, study, survive, and veg. But here is a little tidbit that you might find interesting.
A few years ago in Cody I was getting ready to go hiking and my good friend/salesman Amy convinced me to buy a pair of hiking boots. They were Salom’s. They were a good price and happened to be waterproof. Why is this interesting you might ask? They just so happen to be the shoes that I wear all of the time here. It has been so rainy that everything is either mud or enormous puddles. It is either hiking boots or big snow boots to keep my feet nice and dry. Since I will be stuck with the snow boots later on I decided for my comfy waterproof hiking shoes. Thanks Amy! God’s god a purpose for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment