Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ABC's

My good friend Wendi in Malasia sent this to me. I put in my information. Maybe you'll find it interesting. Since I've never met half my readers.
[A is for age:] I’m still in my twenties. That’s all that counts. When I was eighteen a ten year old told me to an adult you’re young to a kid you’re old. I hope that’s still true.
[B is for best friends:] Wendi, Amy, and my Mommy, but I love you all
[C is for crush:]
I’ve stopped doing that
[D is for favorite drink:] The hot chocolate that I just got from America!
[E is for essential items you use everyday:] My heater and air conditioner
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Someday You Will Be Loved, thanks Sarah
[G is for favorite game:]4 handed, double deck, no passing, pinochle
[H is for hometown:] I don’t know anymore: Bremerton, WA, Wasilla, AK, Cody, WY or Krasnodar, Russia
[I is for instruments you play:] Clarinet decently and Piano poorly
[J is for favorite fruit juice:] Pineapple juice in Russia, Apple Juice in America
[K is for kids:] None for the first time in my life, but lots of nieces and nephews
[L is for last kiss?] Never, I hope that can be an inspiration to all you young girls
[M is for marriage:] Only God knows that one.
[N is for number of silblings?]One beautiful sister
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Praise God never
[P is for phobias:] Confined spaces and large crowds
[Q is for quote:] From an MK “I’ve just been sitting around in Russia for four years waiting for some waffles.”
[R is for biggest regret:] None, God has had a purpose for everything in my life
[S is for self confidence:] Slowly it is coming back I think
[T is for time you wake up:]7:30
[U is for underwear color:] That should not be posted
[V is for vegetable you love:] Love and vegetables don’t go together for me. My favorite veggie is sugar snap peas.
[W is for worst habit:] I still have a blankie
[X is for x-rays you've had] Only two, but also two ultrasounds, and then there are all the x-rays from the dentist
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Home goodness, Chicken Pot Pie
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Aquarius, that means I have a birthday coming up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your little list and was happy to see your favorite son ;)