I waited all day yesterday with no call. Today I went in to the doctor to have my stitches taken out. Then the wonderful news filled my ears. It was benign. I don't have cancer! Praise the Lord!
Oh Sarah! That's so good to hear! I'm glad to see you've come through everything and can now rest easy. I'm back in Czech already, trying to get ready for school to start on Monday. Crazy how fast the time at home went. May God continue to bless you. I'm excited to see what will come next as you finally get to be in your real place!
4 comments:
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
I am thrilled for you, Sarah. Thrilled.
Rest well.
Oh Sarah! That's so good to hear! I'm glad to see you've come through everything and can now rest easy. I'm back in Czech already, trying to get ready for school to start on Monday. Crazy how fast the time at home went.
May God continue to bless you. I'm excited to see what will come next as you finally get to be in your real place!
Wonderful! God is so good! I will pray that all goes well as you begin preparing to leave.
Praise God!! He is so good!!
Post a Comment