I already wrote that I donated my hair to locks of love and I promised pictures awhile ago. I don't know how interested you actually are in my new hair cut but here you go, enjoy!
OK, I wasn't sure what I would think, because I loved your long hair, but this is great!!! It's very flattering to you and makes you look younger. Can't wait to see it in person!! -Blythe
I hardly recognize you with short hair :) I'm so used to you having it so long- but the hair cut fits you!!! I love it! Now, you'll just have to find a good hairdresser in NN :) Hurry home!
4 comments:
OK, I wasn't sure what I would think, because I loved your long hair, but this is great!!! It's very flattering to you and makes you look younger. Can't wait to see it in person!! -Blythe
I hardly recognize you with short hair :) I'm so used to you having it so long- but the hair cut fits you!!! I love it! Now, you'll just have to find a good hairdresser in NN :) Hurry home!
I love the new cut! Then again, I'm all for short hair...it's really cute, Sarah!
I love your new hair do!!
Post a Comment