Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Time

Isaiah, Katya, and I just chilling after Christmas
Sam's Christmas gift from Wilma. This was the best picture I could get with him going crazy trying to get the darn thing off.

Well I'm back home from my Christmas trip to St. Pete. I had a wonderful time. It deffinitly was my best Christmas yet away from my family. As always it is nice to get home too. My kitty was very happy to see me. Now I'm already moving on to the next thing, New Years Eve. The party planning and shopping has begun and will continue right up until the party begins. I do enjoy a challenge.

2 comments:

Donnie and Blythe said...

Sam is so beautiful! Bet he hates wearing a hat, though! Hope your party goes really well.

Prairie Mama said...

Glad you had such a nice Christmas. Loved the "open door" stories! Have a super party tomorrow night! Loves from Wyoming...