For those of you who think I must know Russian pretty well by now here is a picture of how well I really know Russian. Every week I prepare my Sunday School lesson in English and I then translate it into Russian. By the end my desk and work space look something like this. It's a good thing my book case is close at hand. I need a lot of help.
3 comments:
You are definitely that smart! The fact that you know Russian is awesome! I think it was Einstein that said he didn't need to memorize certain things as long as he knew where to look them up.
I'm thinking about you and praying for you during this Advent season. I hope it's wonderful for you!
Hi, Looks just like a college dorm room workstation!
We sent off a Christmas package to you, hopefully it will arrive before you head off to St. Petersburg for Christmas.
God Bless!
So I don't know what we'd label me because my desk looks like that (and sometimes much, much worse) just preparing my lessons in English!
Post a Comment