We have been given permission to go into an orphanage! It is an orphanage outside of town with 21 children ages 5-16. 11 are boys ages 11-16. We have been given permission to share the Christmas story and give out presents and Bibles. We will be going January 6th or 8th, January 7th is Russian Christmas.
Another note of blessing came from my children today. We were unable to have children's church today because we didn't have a room for them. The children, much to my amazement, joined in the service. They prayed many times, they gave there offering, they even read scripture. God is using these kids.
New Years, the biggest holiday in Russia, is fast aproaching. The youth have again come to me with the request that I do something with them. So this spry young thing will be having a youth all nighter on new years eve. I don't know when I'll plan it. I guess I'll do it the Russian way, last minute.
When it rains it poors. The drought has been long and I am thrilled for the rain.
2 comments:
Great news!!!! Lots of excitement ahead for you; but first, a visit to St. Pete!!!!! We can't wait
Yay! I'm glad you are having so many opportunities! Have fun at the allnighter!
Post a Comment