Friday, November 07, 2008

Please Write!

I love living in Nizhniy Novgorod but it is very different from my life in Krasnodar. In Krasnodar I went to school 4 days a week and had many American classmates and team mates. It was rare for two days to pass without me talking to someone in English. Not just talking but having a good conversation. Here things are different. There are very few Americans and I can easily go 3-4 days without speaking any English. Having time for an actual conversation seems rare. I call home a lot more frequently now because I feel the need for English. So here I am requesting for you to write me. I need friends. I have been away from America for a long time now and people have become distant. I can go weeks without getting a personal e-mail from someone other than family. Here is my plea for friends. If you want to write me my e-mail is sarahrowley97@hotmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from someone!

1 comment:

Jerry and Kim said...

Hey,
come over and watch a survivor with us, we miss our friends too. Right now, we (each other) are the only ones that we know here in Kiev. Ok, we have met a few aquaintances, but that is it.
We love you and miss our days with the gang in K-town!
love ya, Kim for us