I spent Thanksgiving with two American families. One family has three young girls ages 6, 3, and 10 months. It was wonderful to be arround kids who speak English again. I have also missed being Aunt Sarah so it was great to get some Antie time in. I have to tell you one funny incedent I was told about.
Lydia the three year old was pondering when she said "Aunt Sarah is an Aunt and an Adult!" I supose that seemed odd to her. Why would that be odd? Meridith the six year old had the answer. "No Lydia, the word is teenager, Aunt Sarah is an Aunt and a Teenager!"
It's nice to be young again.
2 comments:
That's a funny story! We miss you so much and our kids will be enjoying their share of "Aunt Sarah time" very soon!!!!
Oh! That's such a cute story, Sarah!
Post a Comment