Last weekend my parents were walking in downtown Palmer when someone honked at them. It was a family from the church they used to attend. They rolled down their windows and asked what color car I had bought. My parents answered blue and the kids started clapping and cheering. Elsie their young daughter had been praying that I God would give me a blue car! Elsie your prayer was answered and thank you for praying for a blue car and not a pink car.
If we only we all had such childlike faith.
1 comment:
You that is all the faith He tells us to have...Faith of a mustard seed. I went to a church that one of the lessons of the foundations classes they offered they actually gave us a small vial of mustard seeds to remind us what size of faith we only need. Children understand a lot more than we realize and they make it so simple. Thank you for sharing that little story. It reminded me of the size of faith I need. God Bless you!!
Post a Comment