Saturday, November 22, 2008
Homework
This weekend and next I am attending a CEF seminar on how to work with youth ages 11-14. Of course the entire seminar is in Russian. I am actually amazed at how much I am understanding. It is still challenging for me though. Tonight I have homework that I wasn't expecting. I have to write a lesson, following their method, on the importance of reading the Bible. Then next weekend I have three exams! The final exam is an oral exam where I have to teach for 20 minutes! I have no idea how I am going to do it. I talked to the professor about it. He is very nice and understanding. He is glad I am in Russia and going through his course. He wants me to try to take the tests. It is good practice for me. I certainly didn't know this is what I was signing up for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment