Thank you for your faithful support of the Great Commission Fund. You have given and God has multiplied. There will be no cutting of allowances/sallaries. Thank you for your faithfulness in giving and praying.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah,
This is the first time I have visited your blog. Kendra Morris told me about it today. It is nice to read about what is going on in your life, the highs and the lows. If it is any consolation, spring did start coming to Cody also, then Friday we got 15-24 inches of snow. Today it is also snowing but not sticking. I was so excited to see the tulips and other flowers coming up, now I just hope they survive the snow. We all miss you here in Cody and you are lifted in prayers often! May God bring you many blessings this week.
1 comment:
Sarah,
This is the first time I have visited your blog. Kendra Morris told me about it today. It is nice to read about what is going on in your life, the highs and the lows. If it is any consolation, spring did start coming to Cody also, then Friday we got 15-24 inches of snow. Today it is also snowing but not sticking. I was so excited to see the tulips and other flowers coming up, now I just hope they survive the snow. We all miss you here in Cody and you are lifted in prayers often! May God bring you many blessings this week.
In Christ's Love
Gail Carver
Post a Comment