Friday, February 02, 2007

Say that again.

My dad has sold windows as long as I can remember. When I was really little I know that he installed windows. My memory doesn't go back that long. It can go back to my dad siting in his wing back chair in front of the card table writing out bids for people. I would crall up the back of the chair, down the front of his body, under the table and start all over again. My dad wouldn't miss a beat. I grew up fairly knowledgeable about windows. I would imagine that I knew what vinyl windows were from a fairly young age. Well in school yesterday we learned the word for vinyl windows. Why would we learn that word? Well we were talking about remodeling homes. for most people that word wouldn't be too important. Seeing that it is attached to my dad's occupation the word is somewhat important to me. Here is the word that I now must learn to say as easily and quickly as vinyl windows.
metalloplasteekoveeyay okna
I dare you to say that even one time fast

1 comment:

Transient Drifter said...

I can hardly even say it one time SLOW!!!