I have been doing quite a bit of complaining lately and I have allowed myself to sit in sadness for awhile. God is always gracious and He will only allow that to continue for so long. All this week I have discovered something interesting. I enjoy the quiet. All the extra time in my life has become a blessing, no longer a burden. I am grateful for the time I have to reflect on life. I am able to spend time just being with God. I don’t have to get down on my knees and pray or even open my Bible. I am able to simply be. He is becoming a wonderful companion.
I know that this is just a phase of life. The day will come when life becomes crazy and hectic once again. I do look forward to that. In fact I look forward to it with expectancy. I don’t know what my future holds. God has richly answered my prayer for peace and He is doing the same for my faith. I don’t need to worry about how well I will one day speak Russian or what I will be doing here in the future. I know that God has it under control. After all, He’s gotten me this far.
Thank you for sticking with me through the good and the bad moments. I’m sure that more bad will come but there will always be a different perspective to the bad. God always has a treasure for us to find in what He is bringing us through.
No comments:
Post a Comment