Monday, March 23, 2015

Unity

I am moving forward with Foster Care.  On Friday I turned in my application and was fingerprinted.  My parents also had to be fingerprinted because we are living in the same house.  Now we are waiting for our background checks to be complete.  For my parents that should be a quick and simple thing.  For this international girl it will be a bit more complicated.  Please pray the Russian consulate proves to be easy to work with!
As my parents and I go down this process together we find it unifying us.  We all have one goal and heart in ministry.  It is the first time in my life that I have felt this with them.  It is drawing us closer together in a way I didn't expect.  It is a huge blessing.  I know that the children we have in our care will change and impact our lives just as much as we will strive to make a difference in theirs.  Please begin to pray with us for this children that will be in our home.  Pray for their hearts and lives.  Pray for us that we would have wisdom and love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome experience to have with your parents! You'll have our prayers, friend.