Saturday, May 30, 2009

What do I do all day?

I think many people wonder how I spend my time. Well here is what a normal week looks like for me.
Monday: Cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and a lot of Russian language homework.
Tuesday: Finishing up my Russian language homework. Tuesday night is our church leadership team meetings.
Wednesday: School until noon and then I usually rest a little and take time off. This Wednesday I will be doing prep for camp which is coming up way too soon.
Thursday: Do the initial layout of my Sunday school lesson. I write my material from scratch so this takes at least a few hours. I then work on preperations for Singles group. Thursday night is Bible study.
Friday: Preperation for whatever ministry I have on Saturday, either orphanage ministry or kids club. For now I will probably use Fridays for camp preperations.
Saturday: Orphanage or kids club ministries. If I don't have either of those I clean and cook in preperation for singles group Sunday. Final Sunday school review.
Sunday: Church and Sunday school. After church is singles group. They come over for lunch, a movie, and then our lesson. So it is about a seven hour affair. I am beat by then end.
There is a snap shot of how I spend my time.

No comments: