Sunday, May 31, 2009

People Searching

I just recieved a list with the names of people in my city who have been seeking God. There questions make my heart ache. Some of these people asked these questions over a year ago and have not received an answer. Here are some of there questions.

When something horrible happens to me is that God's punishment?
When I wish for God can He hear me?
When I ask God for a quiet night I always have one, is that God?
There are so many bad things in my life, has God left me?
I pray every day for God's strength to do the right thing and he isn't giving me the strength I need.
After a major sin can I return to God and will He forgive me? How can I return to God?
After I turn to God how can I stop sinning?
Can I ask God to help me in my personal life? How do I do that?
How can I see the love of God in a difficult situation when I still sin?
I am to blame for my problems but I pray and ask God to forgive me and help me.
How can I change my life and start to love myself and love my life?
I'm afraid of death and I don't know what to do. How can I continue to live?

These are major questions. Please be praying for me and the leadership of our church as week seek God's wisdom in answering these questions. Please pray that these people would be interested in meeting with us personally. God is working in their lives.

No comments: