Monday, March 09, 2009

Women's Day Continued



Our tea time. Desserts and "buterbrad" or Russian open faced sandwiches. I made Chocolate Chip cookies and they were a hit. Everyone wanted the recipie. When I told them they had to use white sugar and brown sugar they didn't understand why. I assured them if they only used white sugar it would taste different.

Craft Time. I prepared bookmarks with craftbook supplies. Another lady from the church prepared two very difficult and time consuming crafts. A flower out of beads and a flower out of tuel. Each of her crafts took at least an hour. I didn't finish.


Today we had our women's party. We gathered together for Bible study, tea, and crafts. 6 hours later we were done. I am always amazed at how long Russian get togethers last. It's just normal for them. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

I hope they listen to you... I have your recipe and they taste awesome if you just follow the directions!