Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What is ministry?
What really is ministry? Is ministry only teaching, preaching, singing on the worship team, and hosting events? I am learning there is so much more to ministry than I ever realized. I have a Martha personality. I like to be doing things. Teaching and planning events is perfect for me. Building deep relationships with multiple people is very difficult for me. It seems like that is what God is calling me to right now. Many people are interested in me and in need of a good friend. I am finding my time filling up with "just" hanging out with different people. I am begining to understand that the impact I can have on individual lives is equally as important as teaching children's church and planning events. God is expanding my view on ministry. I have a feeling it will be expanded even greater. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment