Yesterday at youth group we played two games, one named hysterics and the other crocidile. Well for hysterics we all wrote ten nouns and placed them in a bowl. We then had 1 minute to get our partner to guess as many of the nouns as possible without saying the noun. Sound easy? Try doing it in another language. Some of the words were simple enough but others were physic terms. I'm not quite that advanced. I am happy to say that my partner and I didn't come in last! Then for crocidile we were split into two teams and each team picked a terrible difficult word for one member of the other team to act out. There was no time limit. We had to keep guessing until we got it. The words ranged from harmony to parrot. I even got the right answer for our team, it was power.
I must admit I was very nervous about playing but I tried and didn't do too bad.
1 comment:
Way to go you! I'd die if I even had to attempt such a feat in Czech!
Post a Comment