Well the final day of my week ended well, though I was very tiered. Lena didn't come to church but Vika did. Vika is an unchurched child who came to kids club in December and then the following Sunday came to church. She repeated her pattern this week as well. It was nice to see her smiling face in church Sunday morning.
This Sunday Liza taught the kids how to sign the words to their song. The kids behaved very well and seemed truely interested. We will deffinitly all need quite a bit of practice. It seems like we are on the right track.
After church I pretty much crashed from my busy week. Today I have to get back into the swing of things. Plus I have to get my pesky homework done before class on Wednesday.
* Iris asked where I got my kids CD's/DVD's. Hillsong kids CD's, the Russian ones at least, also come with a DVD. I bought one at Garmonia in Krasnodar and one at the Christian book store in Saint Petersburg. Their website is www.hillsong.com.ua
No comments:
Post a Comment