Friday, February 20, 2009

My Life

It seems like I am finding a rythym. It's like I actually have a life now. It's a pretty nice place to be. After my busy week I took Monday off. I just ran errands and did things around the house.
Then Tuesday morning I did homework and in the afternoon I went over to a friends house for tea. In the evening we had a planning meeting for the orphanage.
Wednesday I went to school in the morning and Bible study in the evening. In between I cleaned and did my laundry. My water was finally turned back on.
Thursday morning I did reaserch on Princeton and Lake Baikal. I have to give an oral report on Princeton and write a report on Lake Baikal for homework. The research kept me busy most of the morning. In the afternoon I met with my pastor, Victor. We talked about ministry and different things in the church. It was a great meeting. I enjoy working with Pastor Victor. When I arived home I baked cookies for the orphanage and prepared a craft. We are going to the orphanage on Saturday. There are 20 kids there between the ages of 8-16, mostly boys. I had a very hard time thinking of an interesting craft for them. I finally settled on making boxes. You'll see them in a future post.
So far today I have done one more packet of homework, I have to talk to my teacher she is giving me way too much homework, and transposed music. I am going to be playing in a trio with the pastors kids. Tim plays the guitar, Allyssa the flute, and I play the clarinet. My music was in the key of C and I had to transpose it to b flat. I haven't transposed in a long time but it was easier than I thought it would be.
That's my life so far. I still have to plan my Sunday School lesson today because I'll be at the orphanage all day Saturday. At least I can do some homework in the car on the way. Hey, I'll have lots of Russian help.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Will be praying for your trip to the orphanage tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the boxes.