Russia set their clocks back an hour today. I set my clocks back last night so I would be ready to for church at 11 o clock this morning. At 10:30 I got a call telling me that church started at 10 because we needed to be out early from the room we rent. I arrived at church at 10:50, not my normal style. I walked right through everyone, while the sermon was going on, grabbing kids until I reached the back room. Once I got there I found some of the children already back there playing. I quickly pulled out my lesson and apoligized for being late. The kids told me it was okay they were just glad I came. I began my lesson on Adam and Eve which led into the wordless book. As I'm telling the story I am trying to tune out a crying baby in the room. The baby screamed for at least ten minutes. It has never been harder to concentrate on a listen and keep kids attention. It also didn't help that the kids knew the entire story so well they were telling it with me. We managed to get through the story and move on to the craft. Everything went well and the kids had a good time. I hope they learned something!
For those of you who know me well or worked with me in Cody, look how flexible I've become.
No comments:
Post a Comment