Friday, October 17, 2008

Well I'm back from Spain. All I can say is I am thankful that God sent me to Russia. It is good to be home. I am starting to settle in. Hopefully in the next few days I will get my cat Sam and I will introduce him to my blogging world. I am a dedicated dog person so this is something new for me. I am told that Sam likes to play catch and he is very much like a dog, we will see.

3 comments:

Jerry and Kim said...

You are getting a cat? Wow! that is pretty cool. I am glad you are back. How are you feeling?
love ya,
Kim

Donnie and Blythe said...

Jack is a little jealous and wondering if he were more like a dog, would you love him more???
:) Donnie

JB and Iris said...

Sam, Jack and Bruce...could our cat's names be any more American???? Do you think if we lived in America we'd have cats name Sergey, Aleksey, and Dima??? Hmmmm... Who did you get your cat from? He's beautiful! Our Bruce loves to play 'fetch'- we always joke that he is more of a dog than a cat...so it's possible! Enjoy the company!