Sunday, October 05, 2008

More Apartment Pictures

My bedroom and my new Ikea chest of drawers. I put together all of my furniture by myself!
My Ikea bookcase and desk. Through that door is my huge walk in closet with shelves. It is perfect for all of my kids craft supplies. Of course there are always things to store.
My kitchen. The flowers were there upon arival.
My kitchen. When I arrived that was all the counter and cupboard space there was. On the other side of the stove I added one more top and bottom.

Today at church we had three sermons and comunion. It's no surprise that all of the kids were asking me if I had children's church planned. Unfortunately I had to disapoint them today. It is certainly a motivation to get on top of it for them. After church I walked to a mall and grocery store. It is only four blocks from my house and so nice. The mall is four stories. The grocery store is a nice European style store. There are many resteraunts right there, including KFC. In Krasnodar I lived in a residential area. It is so nice to live in one of Nizhniy Novgorod's many downtowns.

2 comments:

Transient Drifter said...

So nice to see you back on this side of the world. Hope you're settling in well. Very exciting!

Jerry and Kim said...

Hey Sarah!!! good to see your home! It looks pretty good, nice to have an office? I guess that I see you may have more pics that I didn't look at. Glad that you are settling in and that life will begin to have some regularity to it!!!love ya, kim