Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A little tid bit for you

Today my room mate came home with fruit in her attempt to get me better. We both ate a bannana and we opened them from different ends. I've noticed that before. I thought maybe you would find it interesting. Americans open their bannana's from the stem and Russians from the other end.
In my room mate's attempt to make me better she is also giving me massages every night. She actually went to massage school in Russia and she is pretty good. You can't be that, free massages at home! What pampering of a sick girl

1 comment:

Transient Drifter said...

I'm so jealous of your massages! Tammy and I went to try booking massages for my birthday on Saturday and they were booked solid until next Thursday which is out of the question since I have to work. :( We're thinking maybe we'll go to Germany for the day instead or something. Ah well. I could really use a massage though! Hope you're feeling better.
Love ya!