Friday, March 23, 2007

Prayer and Giving

This blog entry is specifically for those who are part of the C&MA. Some of you may know that C&MA workers throughout the world, including myself, are suppoted by the Great Commission Fund. That fund has been decreasing steadily over the past few years. The time has come again for salaries to be cut. All C&MA workers overseas and those at the American national office will be receiving a decrease in their paychecks.
I can take the paycut, even though it isn't pleasant. I do want to encourage you though. If you are a part of a C&MA church please make giving to the Great Commission Fund a priority. That should be a greater priority than giving to my car fund. If you don't give to the Great Commission Fund first I am asking you not to give to my car fund. Again this is only for those who are part of the C&MA.
I am sorry to be talking about money. I know it is not a comfortable subject. Please know that your prayers always mean more than money. I would be here without the Great Commision Fund if that's what I had to do.

Here is how you can give if the Lord leads you.

If you are a part of a C&MA church just write GCF in the memo of your check and make the check out to your church and put it in the offering plate.

Or you can send a check to
The Christian and Missionary Alliance
P.O. Box 350000
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-3500
and put GCF on the memo line

No comments: