Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cody

This week I received two wonderful boxes from Cody. For all of you in Cody I want to say thank you. It’s not the gifts that matter so much to me but it is the fact that you remember me. I miss you all terribly. I knew that I would miss Cody but I had no idea how much I would miss it. I think about the church nearly everyday and my heart longs to be back with you. I know that I am where God wants me to be. That eases the homesickness a bit but it can still be hard at times. I didn’t realize that Cody would truly become my home and the place I miss more than anywhere else, so all of you from Cody please stay in touch. Thank you for sending one of your own to me in just two short weeks.
Many Blessings and Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful card that you sent to the Sunday School kids in Cody! Pastor Brian made color copies for each of the classes, and the teachers read them to the kids today. We hung the original up so everyone can see it!