Here is a picture I tried to upload yesterday. It is of my two beautiful language helpers. God could not have blessed me with two better language helpers, friends, and women of God. Meet Katya and Oksana. If you can't tell I really like them.
Today about half of the team here met at the mall to go bowling. I am a horrible bowler but I went for the fun to be had. The game started out as normal, four gutter balls in a row. Then amazingly I got a strike, and then a spare. At the end of the game I ended up with a respectable score of 84. Then for the second game I bowled a 90, my highest score ever. While I do realize this is still a pretty pathetic score I am happy. I think maybe I am learning to like bowling a little bit. After the bowling some of us went for lazer tag. I watched the game from a balcony, and watched everyones things. It was fun. I was in a white shirt so I would have been an easy target if I had played. So far I'm liking this break from school. It is back to studying tomorrow. I am meeting with Oksana for two hours and then I better do some studying on my own. After all I guess that's what I'm here for.
1 comment:
You bowl about like I do :) Memories of those college trips to the bowling alley. I have some pretty frightening pictures from those days. Enjoy your break as long as you can. I'm loving not having to sub for a while!
Post a Comment